You can now use your mobile phone to lodge a complaint against your area’s ration shop owner in case if he is not giving you rations on time or is indulging in unfair practices. The Civil Supplies Department will allot you a complaint number and will follow up on your complaint. The complaint can be lodged on 1800-180-5046.

April5eve Listen to the audio bulletin broadcast at 5 pm on April 5.

Priya Gupta
Gaon ki Awaaz (Village Voice)